Why should you attend?
The PECB Certified ISO 22000 Foundation training course presents the basic information on the concepts of food safety management and an overview of the ISO 22000 requirements. By participating in this training course, you will be able to understand the different aspects of an FSMS based on ISO 22000, including the top management commitment, food safety policy, work environment, operational controls, PRPs, traceability, hazard controls, performance evaluations, and continual improvement.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22000 Foundation” credential. An internationally recognized “PECB ISO 22000 Foundation” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to participate in an implementation project of an FSMS based on ISO 22000.
Who should attend?
The ISO 22000 Foundation training course is intended for:
- Managers or consultants involved in food safety management
- Individuals wishing to get acquainted with the ISO 22000 requirements for a food safety management system
- Personnel responsible for maintaining conformity to the ISO 22000 requirements in an organization
- FSMS implementation team members
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in food safety management
This training course enables you to:
- Get acquainted with the fundamental concepts and principles of ISO 22000
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000 for a food safety management system (FSMS)
- Understand the basic approaches, methods, and practices that can be used for the implementation of FSMS
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes with similar structure to the exam
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
The PECB Certified ISO 22000 Foundation exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of food safety and food safety management systems
- Domain 2: ISO 22000 requirements for a food safety management system – Clauses 4 to 10