The same contents as with the Brochure.
Why should you attend?
ISO 45001 Transition course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of shifting from an OHSAS 18001 OH&S MS to ISO 45001 in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 45001, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 45001 changes to an existing OH&S MS.
Who should attend?
- Managers, trainers, and/or consultants involved in the ISO 45001 OH&S MS transition
- Individuals responsible for planning and implementing an ISO 45001 transition
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 45001 transition certification
Course agenda | Duration: 2 days
Day 1 | Introduction to ISO 45001
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Overview of the changes between ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001
- ISO 45001 – Context of the organization
- ISO 45001 – Leadership and worker participation
Day 2 | ISO 45001 clause by clause and Certification Exam
- ISO 45001 – Planning
- ISO 45001 – Support
- ISO 45001 – Operation
- ISO 45001 – Performance evaluation
- ISO 45001 – Improvement
- Transition to the ISO 45001 certification
- Closing the training
For more info, you may read the Brochure provided.
Located on the right side of this page.
ISO 45001 Transition
Gain the competencies to guide and support organizations to transition from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001