Why should you attend?
The age of globalization has brought new challenges to all industries, and the food industry is no exception. The origin and safety of food products is a main concern in today’s market. It has become increasingly difficult to have proper knowledge on the production methods and origin of food products. Internationally recognized food safety measures are no longer a privilege; they have become a basic requirement for all organizations that deal with food production or service.
The implementation of a food safety management system (FSMS) is a strategic decision for ensuring the safety of food delivered to the consumer. This training course, developed by PECB, aims to help participants develop the knowledge and skills necessary to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing, and maintaining an FSMS based on ISO 22000 and other best practices. Implementers play a key role in an organization’s ability to successfully implement and maintain an FSMS.
Who should attend?
The ISO 9001 Foundations training course is intended for:
- Managers or consultants involved in Food Safety Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Food Safety Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISO 22000 requirements
- FSMS team members
This training course will help you:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an FSMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Gain the ability to interpret the requirements of ISO 22000 in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an FSMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing FSMS best practices
The "PECB Certified ISO 22000 Lead Implementer" exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1 - Fundamental principles and concepts of a food safety management system
Domain 2 - Food safety management system requirements
Domain 3 - Planning of an FSMS implementation based on ISO 22000
Domain 4 - Implementation of an FSMS based on ISO 22000
Domain 5 - Monitoring and measurement of an FSMS based on ISO 22000
Domain 6 - Continual improvement of an FSMS based on ISO 22000
Domain 7 - Preparation for an FSMS certification audit